Lake vacations have always been a popular option for summertime getaways. There is nothing better than feeling the warmth of the sun as you splash around in the water, letting the stress of everyday life dissolve.
When planning a lake vacation, there are many destinations to choose from, but Innsbrook Resort in the Midwest is a top one to consider. With over 100 lakes, Innsbrook has plenty of water to enjoy as well as a variety of other activities to help make your summer vacation memorable.
The Innsbrook Lakes
From big to small and secluded to more public, the Innsbrook lakes let you spend quality time with family and friends. Because big motors are not permitted on any of the lakes, you can be sure that your favorite spot will be undisturbed, and the fish will be biting.
During your lake vacation at one of the Sarah Bernard Chalets at Innsbrook, you will be able to:
- Canoe, kayak, or paddleboat
- And more
You’re Not Limited to Water Activities
No matter the length of your lake vacation, you may want to participate in some land activities. At Innsbrook, there is plenty to do off the lake for all ages and interests.
- Winery- Visit one of the nearby wineries to enjoy a glass of wine and listen to live music.
- Hiking- Innsbrook features seven hiking trails that allow you to experience the great outdoors. Whether you are looking for a casual stroll or an avid hiker, there is a trail for you.
- Bird Watching- From waterfowl to woodland and field birds, Innsbrook is home to more than 120 different species of birds. If you are a bird watcher, you won’t be disappointed.
- Horseback Riding- If horseback riding is your thing, Innsbrook offers large indoor and outdoor riding arenas and 20 miles of trails.
- Pool Days- Cool down as the summer temperatures rise at Innsbrook’s zero-entry swimming pool at the Commons. You can also take a relaxing journey around the lazy river.
- Games- Feed your competitive spirit with many gaming opportunities. You can choose from golf, basketball, volleyball, pickleball, and tennis. Not very athletic? There’s also a giant chess board for bringing families and friends together.
- Concerts- Most summer weekends, Innsbrook hosts a different band who enjoy playing for audiences of all ages. Note that concerts are planned with social distancing guidelines that maintain six feet of separation between groups.
Lake Vacation Chalets
What’s the perfect lake vacation without excellent accommodations? Sarah Bernard Chalets at Innsbrook offers fifteen beautiful lakeside, woodland, and lakefront vacation chalets. From luxury, rustic, outdoorsy to light-n-bright, there’s a chalet for every taste.
Each A-frame chalet is well-appointed and stocked with all the amenities you need (and some you didn’t think of) for that perfect lake vacation. There are also indoor and outdoor extras, so all you need to do is jump in the car. Some of our chalets are also pet-friendly.
Note that between each reservation, our chalets are deep cleaned by professionals.
Ready to Book Your Lake Vacation Getaway?
As a Sarah Bernard Chalet guest, you are always a VIP. We have great rates and encourage you to book online or contact us today to get started on your unforgettable Innsbrook Resort lake vacation. 314-410-5757