1247 Sunset Oaks Chalet
This bright and airy chalet features a large living room, furnished for comfort. The main floor boasts a wall of windows, perfect for taking in the gorgeous views. Two living areas are an added benefit, allowing your group to do their own thing, whether it’s conversation, movies, or games. And you can gather together again for a meal at the large dining table, prepared from our kitchens stocked with all the essentials for cooking.
Back outside, you’ll find a huge deck for entertaining, with ample shade for hot summer days. A gentle slope from the chalet takes you to your private beach for a dip in the lake, a spin on a kayak, or just to take in a beautiful sunset.
- Main floor bedroom with a queen bed and full bath
- Two bedrooms upstairs, one with a king bed, the other with two full size bunks and a twin; twin trundle bed in loft area and a second full bath
- Smart TV in the living room; Amazon Fire TV Stick in upstairs king bedroom
- Wifi, DVD player and stereo system
- Watercraft including kayaks, a lily pad and a paddle board; private dock and sand beach
- Two outdoor fire areas
About Innsbrook Resort
At Innsbrook Resort, relax and enjoy the outdoors – you are surrounded by towering trees and the beauty of nature. The 8000-acre Village of Innsbrook has 100 lakes, including 150-acre Lake Aspen, and is a certified Audubon Sanctuary, the first resort to be so designated in the United States. Innsbrook is a community committed to protecting the natural environment – take pleasure in long walks and nature trails, enjoy horseback riding, swimming, and miles of biking. Innsbrook also offers many additional family activities, including concerts, a music festival, art and garden shows, camps for kids and outdoor movies. Most events are free or available for nominal cost.
Additional amenities available from Innsbrook Resort (some amenities are available seasonally):
- Fitness center
- 18-hole golf course and driving range
- Golf Pro Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Poolside Grill
- Hiking trails
- Public sand beaches and swim docks
- Trail rides and hayrides
- Clubhouse with full-service restaurant and bar
- Country Store (open seasonally)
- Large playground
2 Bathrooms, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Loft
Children welcome; dogs allowed only after arrangement; smoking not allowed; credit cards accepted; resort accessible 24/7.
2 night minimum except through Summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day) 3 night minimum
50% due at time of booking.
Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival.
50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 30 days before arrival or earlier, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
0% refundable if cancelled after.
$59 policy for coverage up to $1500