1740 Timberline Cottage
Welcome to our Timberline Cottage at Innsbrook Resort! Located in a wooded setting with a path down to a lakeside dock, this chalet is private yet easily accessible from the road with plenty of parking just outside the front door. And, it's just around the bend from our Lakeside Getaway and Shoreline Escape chalets in case you need extra room (a short walk or even a quick kayak scoot across the lake). The lakeside dock is a great little escape, nestled privately in a cove on 4-acre Lake Sonnenblick. It’s a great spot for fishing, reading, sunning and enjoying kayak rides around the lake. Kayaks are included and pets are welcome at our Timberline Cottage!
- You’ll love this fresh, newer chalet with three bedrooms and two full baths.
- The living room features a stone fireplace for cool fall and winter evenings and an outside fire pit area for gathering ‘round day or night.
- On the main level, you’ll also find a fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook for a crowd.
- Main level master bedroom suite with king bed.
- A glass-enclosed porch that includes a sleeper sofa for extra guests.
- A large deck with comfy furniture where you can grill and watch a plenitude of wildlife.
- Upstairs, an open loft for hanging out along with two additional bedrooms and a full bath provides space for the kids or extra guests.
- One bedroom includes a queen bed and the other has a set of bunk beds.
- Both bedrooms are completely private with easy access to the bath and views of the wooded lot.
- Tree house for kids.
A visit to the Timberline Cottage is perfect for families, girls’ getaways, golf escapes, or wedding groups. Open year-round, the chalet is fully stocked and includes an outside propane grill plus everything you need for your weekend, including that all-important coffee to start your day.
Our chalets come with a full-time concierge staff to make sure you are well prepared for your vacation and that your questions are answered quickly before and during your visit.
Need more space? Book several of Sarah Bernard's Chalets! We are so excited to help you plan your dream vacation. We can't wait to meet you!
About Innsbrook Resort
At Innsbrook Resort, relax and enjoy the outdoors – you are surrounded by towering trees and the beauty of nature. The 8000-acre Village of Innsbrook has 100 lakes, including 150-acre Lake Aspen, and is a certified Audubon Sanctuary, the first resort to be so designated in the United States. Innsbrook is a community committed to protecting the natural environment – take pleasure in long walks and nature trails, enjoy horseback riding, swimming, and miles of biking. Innsbrook also offers many additional family activities, including concerts, a music festival, art and garden shows, camps for kids and outdoor movies. Most events are free or available for nominal cost.
Additional amenities available from Innsbrook Resort (some amenities are available seasonally):
- Fitness center
- 18-hole golf course and driving range
- Golf Pro Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Poolside Grill
- Hiking trails
- Public sand beaches and swim docks
- Trail rides and hayrides
- Clubhouse with full-service restaurant and bar
- Country Store (open seasonally)
- Large playground
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Loft, 1 Screened in porch
Children welcome, Pets allowed only after arrangement, Smoking not allowed, Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7.
2 night minimum except through Summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day) 3 night minimum
50% due at time of booking.
Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival.
100% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 30 days before arrival or earlier, less a $100 processing fee. No refund for cancellations less than 30 days or for shortened stays.
$59 policy for coverage up to $1500
Everything was perfect. All rooms were clean, nicely furnished and well equipped. Plenty of firewood, too! We will be back for sure.
We had a great stay. The place was spotless and had everything you could need for a relaxing stay. The communication was fast, detailed and accurate. The pictures are spot on.
The house is absolutely beautiful. Tons of space and beautiful interior with the perfect views. My bridal party and I stayed there for my wedding weekend and my photographer took so many of our photos there bc it was beautiful. The team was easy to contact and the house had all the perfect things needed.