2418 Lakeview Hideaway
Welcome to 2418 Lakeview Hideaway! This beautiful chalet is situated on the west side of Innsbrook Resort on a small quiet lake for peaceful and memory filled getaways.
- Spacious chalet with three bedrooms and two full baths.
- An open living room features a stone fireplace for cool fall and winter evenings and an outside fire pit area for gathering ‘round day or night.
- On the main level, you’ll also find a large and fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook for a crowd.
- A breakfast bar is perfect for quick meals and gathering; you’ll also enjoy the large dining table.
- Main level master bedroom suite with king bed.
- Upstairs is an open loft with a futon for extra sleeping space and hanging out along with two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- One bedroom includes a queen bed and the other has a set of bunk beds and a twin bed with a trundle bed. A Pack N Play is available for a $25 fee.
- Both bedrooms are completely private with easy access to the bath and view of nature.
- A large deck with comfy furniture provides a wonderful outdoor gathering place where you can grill and watch a plenitude of wildlife.
- A private dock provides a quiet space for enjoying your time away from the city, and don’t forget your fishing poles.
- On the lake take a relaxing ride on our paddleboat.
WiFi is included for guest use; two Smart TVs are available for guest use as well with your Amazon and Netflix accounts (but note that there is no live TV at this chalet). Washer and dryer are available at this chalet for your use as well. Bring along your four-legged family members, too, as dogs are welcome! (No cats, please.)
Our chalets come with a full-time concierge staff to make sure you are well prepared for your vacation and that your questions are answered quickly before and during your visit.
Need more space? Book several of Sarah Bernard's Chalets! We are so excited to help you plan your dream vacation. We can't wait to meet you!
About Innsbrook Resort
At Innsbrook Resort, relax and enjoy the outdoors – you are surrounded by towering trees and the beauty of nature. The 8000-acre Village of Innsbrook has 100 lakes, including 150-acre Lake Aspen, and is a certified Audubon Sanctuary, the first resort to be so designated in the United States. Innsbrook is a community committed to protecting the natural environment – take pleasure in long walks and nature trails, enjoy horseback riding, swimming, and miles of biking. Innsbrook also offers many additional family activities, including concerts, a music festival, art and garden shows, camps for kids and outdoor movies. Most events are free or available for nominal cost.
Additional amenities available from Innsbrook Resort (some amenities are available seasonally):
- Fitness center
- 18-hole golf course and driving range
- Golf Pro Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Poolside Grill
- Hiking trails
- Public sand beaches and swim docks
- Trail rides and hayrides
- Clubhouse with full-service restaurant and bar
- Country Store (open seasonally)
- Large playground
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Loft
Children welcome; dogs allowed only after arrangement; smoking not allowed; credit cards accepted; resort accessible 24/7.
2 night minimum except through Summer (Memorial Day-Labor Day) 3 night minimum
50% due at time of booking.
Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival.
100% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 30 days before arrival or earlier, less a $100 processing fee. No refund for cancellations less than 30 days or for shortened stays.
$59 policy for coverage up to $1500